From Redrock Wiki
TracCloud Training Resources
After purchasing TracCloud, we will go through 5-8 training calls with your SysAdmin(s) to configure the system to your needs and to become more comfortable navigating the Trac System itself. Some training calls will come with additional "homework" to be completed between calls. This article lists out the topics that we will cover during training in roughly the order that they appear (can differ depending on campus configuration, training pace, or frequency of trainings). Each topic links to a relevant wiki article with more information on that specific element of the Trac System.
For information on the Trac 4.0 to TracCloud migration process specifically, click here.
- Profile Preferences
- Creating or Updating Centers (Homework)
- + Creating Course Lists for your Centers (Homework)
- Creating Permission Groups (Homework)
- Creating Staff/Consultant Accounts (Homework)
- + Creating Course Lists for your Consultants (Homework)
- Creating or Updating Reasons (Homework if applicable)
- Log In/Out Prefs
- + Log Listing Customization
- Log Listing Message, KIOSK Notices, Custom KIOSKs Prefs
- Scheduling Prefs
- + Appointment Display
- Emails (Homework)
- + Twig Guide (if needed)
- Location, Hours and Description
- Payroll Setup (Homework if applicable)
- System Preferences
- Search Availability Options
- Student Entry Choices
- Dashboard Charts
- Custom Fields
- Student Lists
- Document Types and Emails
- Task Types
- Email Templates
- Special Needs, Skills, and Accommodations
- Notification Types
- Welcome Messages
- Confirm Bio
System Modules (where applicable).
Recording Visits and Managing Schedules.
Running reports (typically a few weeks after going live).