| Change the Windows Installation Directory |
You can move your installation to another directory or folder on your Windows server if you do not want it to run directly from the C: drive. Just follow the steps below to move the Trac installation folder and application. Because the application does not install registry keys, it can simply be moved on the server.
- Quit the application by clicking the Quit button
- Move the entire Trac application directory to another location on the server
- Delete the All Users 4D folder
- Server 2003 and older – C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\4D
- Vista and newer – C:\Users\All Users\AppData\4D
- Start the Trac application from the new location