Click to view the server/installation settings
- Schedule no sooner than: Students will not be able to set appointments any earlier than the number of days you specify here, and no later than the number of hours you specify. In the image below, students will not be able to make an appointment later than 7 days away, and they won't be able to schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
- No cancellations within: Students will not be able to cancel an appointment within the amount of hours you specify before the appointment.
- Appointment duration, min: This sets the minimum length of all appointments. Format is HH:MM.
- Max: Sets the maximum length for all appointments. Format is HH:MM.
- Default appointment duration: Sets the default time for an appointment. Format is HH:MM.
Reasons, Locations, Sections
- Show on schedule: If checked, the reason, location, or section will show up on the appointment on the schedule.
- Enter in avail: If checked, when entering in an availability on the schedule, there will be a drop down box for reason, location, or section.
- Enter in appt: If checked, when creating an appointment, a drop down box for reason, location, or section will be displayed.
- Required: If checked, when creating an appointment or entering an availability you will be required to pick an option in the drop down box for reasons, locations, or sections.
Other Schedule Options
- Allow student to cancel appts: If checked, students have the ability to cancel their appointments.
- Check student conflict on save appointment: If checked, TutorTrac will check if the student creating an appointment already has an appointment at a conflicting time.
- Display consultant email: Displays the consultant's email on the appointment screen.
- Display consultant alias on availability search: Displays the consultant's alias when student's are searching for availabilities.
Appointment Status & Management
- Appointment status choices: The status choices refer to if a student missed, attended, or cancelled an appointment. The default choices are missed, attended, and cancelled, but can be changed.
- Status for attended: If the student attended the scheduled appointment, the status will be recorded with what you have typed in the field. Default is "attended".
- Status for missed: If the student misses an appointment, the status will be recorded with what you have typed in the field. Default is "missed".
- Missed appointments, change status to: If the student misses an appointment, then that night the status will be recorded with what you have typed in the field. Default is "missed".
- Student max missed: You can set a number of appointments that students are able to miss, such as 3, and if a student misses more than the number you specify they will be unable to book more appointments.
- Change Center Student Status to: Once a student has gone over the missed appointment limit the center status will be changed to what you have typed in this field. Example: Inactive or banned.
- Appointment fund choices:
- Appointment location choices: A location for an appointment can be specified when logging a student in. This field populates the location drop down box. Enter in the location name, one per line.
Max Appointment Rules
- Center description/instruction on search: The text here will be displayed on the search for availabilities screen.
- Instructions when no availabilities found: The text here will be displayed
- Show consultant choice on search, if not, use:
- Show reason on search, if not, use:
- Show section on search, if not, use:
- Show location on search, if not, use:
- Allow dates on search, default from:
- Allow days on search, default: Enter the first 3 letters of the days you want to be the default days when searching for availabilities.
- Allow times on search, default from: