| Center Access |
When giving groups access to your centers, you can choose what kind of access they have for each center. The information below is taken from the Administrator Options chapter.
To access the settings below, follow this path. Search Glass -> Center Profile -> Choose a profile -> Group Access -> Click on a group name -> Center Access.
| Log Visits To |
| This is where you will list the Center or Centers that the Users and Consultants can Log Students in for a visit. Either through the Log Listing Screen or via Quick Visits. You can select the Center or Centers via Drop down menu, clicking "all" to select all available Centers or "clear" to remove all Centers. By Clicking on the title of the Center you can select a Level of access.
- *Red: Log, No View - Log a Student for a Visit however the User cannot see those visits on the Log Listing.
- *Green: Log and View – Full Access. Can log and view the Student in the Log Listing.
- *Blue: View only, no Logging - Can View students on the Log Listing, cannot log students in or out.
| View Schedules |
| This preference controls what Centers schedules the Users and Consultants can view when using the Scheduling or Availability Search screens. You can select the Center or Centers via Drop down menu, clicking “all” to select all available Centers or “clear” to remove all Centers. By Clicking on the title of the Center you can select a Level of access.
- *Green: Full access to Scheduling and Searching Available.
- *Blue: Can view the Schedule, can Edit Availabilities but not Appointments.
- *Red: Can view the Schedule can edit appointments but not Availabilities.
- *Yellow: Cannot view the Schedule but may still Search Availabilities.
| View Visits |
| This Preference Controls what Center Visits the Users and Consultants can see from the Visit Search, Student Visit History and Reports areas of Trac 4.0. You can select the Center or Centers via Drop down menu, clicking “all” to select all available Centers or “clear” to remove all Centers.
- *Red: Can view all visit information except for notes.
- *Green: Can view all visit information including notes.
| Report On |
| This Preference controls what Centers that Users or Consultants are can run reports on. Overall access to reports is controlled in the Group Privilege settings, the Reports checkbox.
| Messages |
| Here you can determine what Message Types the Users of this group can view.
| Post Doc Types |
| Here you can set the Document Post types that the users of this group are allowed to access.
| Access to Lists |
| The Student lists that the user is able to access. This list can be set to "Search and Edit" or "Search Only".
| Access to Surveys |
| This is used in conjunction with the optional SurveyTrac module. Set the Surveys that this group is allowed to access.