Follow the steps below to change / delete a group of visits:
1. Hover over the search glass, scroll down and select the ‘Visits’ list option.
2. From here, use the ‘List Options’ dropdown menu to search for the records that you wish to adjust.
3. Once you have a list of all of the records that need to be changed/deleted, run the search again to verify that your search is correct.
4. Once you have identified the appropriate list of visits, click on the TracMan Icon , scroll down and select ‘Utiliites and Prefs’.
5. From here choose either the first or second tab (Change Value / Delete) depending upon your needs.
6. Change Value: Within this tab, first verify that the number of records for processing is correct, then select the field you wish to change from the dropdown menu and enter in the new changes within the ‘Value’ field. Click ‘Apply Change’ to complete the process. You will be provided with a message asking to verify the change.
7. Delete: Within this tab, first verify that the number of records for processing is correct, then read the message. Click ‘Delete’. You will be provided with a message asking to verify the change.
Once again, these are both destructive operations. Any time we change or delete data we want to be sure that only the records we want to be affected are affected. Always double check your records and reasoning for changing or deleting records prior to executing.