Click to view the server/installation settings.
How to page
- You can enter/change your contact information here.
- You can change the label for consultants (ie. Tutors, Advisers, etc.) by choosing from the drop down list, or by typing in your preference.
- If your profile becomes deactivated you will need to email Redrock Support the Sequence number and Profile type (TutorTrac, AdvisorTrac etc)and you will be provided with the Profile Activation Code.
Create a Center Profile
After changing the utilities and preferences you should establish a profile.
Each profile within a trac application can have its own unique settings and preferences. Each profile requires a separate license and activation code. Within each profile, you can establish an unlimited number of subcenters.
- At the main menu screen go to the search glass and click on centers.
- When the Center Profile Listing window opens click on List Options and then click on New Center...
- Enter in a name for the profile and choose the Trac product. Then enter in your contact information and click Save.
- After it has been saved a sequence code will be generated. Email the sequence code and the profile type (i.e. Tutortrac) to Redrock Support and you will be provided with the activation code. Enter the activation code in the Profile Activation Code field and click Save.